Search
  • GreenPastures.space

Gingerbread Pancakes with Eggnog Syrup

Updated: Dec 28, 2018

Author Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby Cakes

https://grandbaby-cakes.com/gingerbread-pancakes-with-eggnog-syrup/



Course Breakfast

Cuisine American

Prep Time 15 minutes

Cook Time 15 minutes

Total Time 30 minutes

Servings 10 pancakes

Calories 261 kcal

Author Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby Cakes

https://grandbaby-cakes.com/gingerbread-pancakes-with-eggnog-syrup/


Ingredients

For The Gingerbread Pancakes:

1⅓ cups all-purpose flour plus 1 tablespoon 1¼ teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 4 tablespoons molasses 2 large Safest Choice eggs 3/4 cup buttermilk or coconut milk 4 tablespoons melted butter 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract Extra butter for your griddle

For the Eggnog Syrup

1 cup Safest Choice Eggnog 1 cup Pure Maple Syrup Optional: Sugared Cranberries for Garnish

Instructions

For the Pancakes:

In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, ground ginger and cinnamon and whisk together until well mixed.Next add in molasses, eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract and whisk until batter just comes together. Leave the lumps there. No need for a smooth batter.Heat a griddle or non stick skillet over medium heat and melt extra butter.Pour about ¼ of a cup of batter onto the griddle surface in a circular pattern and allow to sit until bubbles form and the bottom is golden brown and crisp.Flip over the pancake and cook until golden brown and crisp on the other side.Remove the pancake and place in a warm oven (about 225 degrees) and repeat the process until all pancakes are done.

For the Eggnog Syrup

Add eggnog and maple syrup to a medium sized pot over medium high heat. Whisk together and heat until warmed then serve with pancakes. Optional: Garnish with sugared cranberries


Recipe Notes

You can easily replace the buttermilk in the pancake recipe for coconut milk.


Nutrition Facts: Gingerbread Pancakes with Eggnog Syrup Amount Per Serving Calories 261 Calories from Fat 63 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7g 11% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 66mg 22% Sodium 93mg 4% Potassium 337mg 10% Total Carbohydrates 43g 14% Sugars 28g Protein 4g 8% Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 0.5% Calcium 13.8% Iron 8.3%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.


Recipe Taken From: https://grandbaby-cakes.com/gingerbread-pancakes-with-eggnog-syrup/

0 views
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Pinterest Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon

© 2023 by Green Pastures. Proudly created with Wix.com